Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cadence

Meet Ms. C she was sooo cute!! I loved all her expressions!

No comments:

Texas Wedding

Categories

Copyright

All images copyright 2010 Bonnie Neagle Photography

About Me

My photo
Bonnie Neagle Photography is owned and operated by me, Bonnie. I am an on location photographer, and I am always looking for new and interesting places to shoot (photograph) at in and around Waco. I strive to capture your family's milestones, what ever they may be, so that you can enjoy them forever. All sessions are shot on-location in Waco, TX. Out-of-town commissions are welcome, travel fees apply. Bonnie Neagle Photography offers a number of great products to display final images. These items inlude prints, canvases, custom made collages and storybboards, wedding albums, coffee table books, online slide shows, and a number of custom made announcements such as save-the-date and birth announcements. Thank you for your interest in Bonnie Neagle Photography. If you have any questions about services offered please feel free to contact me.

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP